According to fore-mentioned rules our Estate Agency would like to inform you beforehand about the use of your personal data and your rights, as follows:
1. THE CONTROLLER
The controller of the processing of personal data is Romantic Houses Italian Luxury Estate, Via Cesare Battisti 81, 27017 Pieve Porto Morone (PV).
2. WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
In order to carry out the work we do, mediating sales of real estate, we need to use part of your personal data: your identity details, address(es), phone number, mobile phone number, email, fax, Whatsapp, Messenger, details regarding the property we are attempting to sell, your financial situation (should there be a mortgage for example), certificates tied to the house, ownership titles, should it be necessary your family status.
3. OUR PROCESSING PURPOSE
These data will be supplied by the data subject and collected by our staff so that we may perform a service or an operation as agreed by contract.
We inform you that it is compulsory to supply these data, as they are fundamental for the execution of our mandate. Some information may also be sent to third parties as by law (for instance in the case of the anti-Money laundering legislation).
Your identity data will also be processed to fulfil the obligations of the Italian laws, European Rules and Regulations, provisions by authorities entitled by law and by supervisory and control bodies. Said processing does not require the consent of the party concerned.
Information concerning your property, including photos of the real estate, will also be processed for promotional and commercial initiatives and therefore published on websites, social media and paper publication, subject to your express assent.
Your email addresses may be used by the controller to send you commercial communications on products and services or similar to those you're interested in, as set out in par. 4 of art. 130 Law Decree 196/2003. You may oppose to such processing at any time, without any impact on the pursuit of the main real estate mediation purpose.
4. WHO WILL SEE YOUR DATA
Your data will be visible to our internal staff, our external collaborators and our service providers like internet services companies, outsourcing companies, consultants and professionals, insurance companies, debt collection companies, fraud control companies, entities responsible for specific processing. (A detailed list is available at our office).
Furthermore your data may be communicated to technicians for surveys of the property you're interested in, at the “Catasto”, the town planning office or other institutions or Registries, should it be necessary.
Some of your Personal Data may be transferred to recipients outside the European Economic Area. The Controller ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your personal data by the Recipients will be carried out in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations. Alternatively the transfers are based on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Model Clauses adopted by the European Commission. More information and copies of these agreements are available with the Controller.
6. DATA STORAGE
All the collected data will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, relevancy and proportionality, by such means (including electronic) that are strictly necessary for meeting the above objectives
In any case, the personal data will be not be kept longer than necessary. Personal data which no longer needs to be kept will be cancelled. Our systems used for the management of the collected information have been set in such a way that the data use is be reduced to a minimum.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Finally we inform you that pursuant to art. 7 Codice Privacy and art. 15 GDPR, as a data subject you have the following rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence (or absence) of personal data about you, even if they have not yet been registered, and to receive them in a intelligible manner;
- to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the processing objectives and modalities;
- the applied criteria if the data is being processed electronically or online;
- the identification data of the controller and the designated representatives as of art. 5, par. 2 Codice Privacy e art. 3, par. 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be sent;
- to obtain:
- an update, rectification, or the completion of incomplete data;
- cancel, render anonymous or stop any unlawful processed data, including data which is not necessary;
- a declaration stating that the operations of letters a) and b) have been passed on to those to whom the data have been disclosed, unless this proves to be impossible or it clearly involves the usage of disproportionate means compare to the right to protect;
- to object, totally or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even though they are relevant for the collection objective;
- processing of your personal data with the objective to send you publicity or direct sales or for market research or commercial communication purposes, by means of automated calling systems without operators by email and /or traditional marketing techniques by phone or paper post.
Where applied you also have the rights as of articles 16-21 GDPR (right to rectification, right to cancel, right to restrict processing, right to portability, right to object), as well as the right to lodge a complaint to Supervisory Authority.
You can contact the Controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org